The comprehensive, lasting record of how our best-loved buildings look today.


ST BARNABAS CHURCH

This ornate, Gothic church known locally as 'The Cathedral of Camden Road' was built in the late 1880's. Soon, hundreds were flocking to the church – the only parish church for miles around that observed the full Catholic faith of the Church of England. This included a large congregation who travelled to St Barnabas from other parishes.

These images were taken in May 2011, we have tried to capture some of the amazing detail the church offers and would thoroughly recommend a visit.